RIM Consultant-CRM – Commercial Sector
- Responsible for the strategic and operational success of a multi-site records management operation, ensuring that each facility adheres to the highest quality standards
- Serves as the records management expert guiding a collaborative team to develop and implement solutions, policies, procedures, and best practices for the enterprise-wide records management program
- Foster support for the professional development of individuals on the information management team, guiding them through the process for building their competencies
- Team will be responsible for instilling a vision for the company’s overall information and records management strategic objectives
- Develop new records management solutions that address end user requirements and apply cost effective and efficient technologies and processes.
- Develop information access strategies for complex environments including electronic content, paper records, archival material, and databases.
- Perform Project Management responsibilities including planning, scope, time and cost monitoring, quality evaluation, risk mitigation, and communication.
- Direct cross-cultural, multi-national program integration in the US and abroad.
- Communicate company policies, procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Manage a communication and training program that keeps employees across the enterprise informed about, and committed to, records management.
- Build an environment in which there is a continuous quest for process improvements as well as the adaptation of new tools and practices.
- Recruit, develop, counsel, evaluate and coordinate records managers and records coordinators across the enterprise.
- Encourage records management staff to be highly responsive to customer/client needs.
- 7-10 years experience as a team leader and professional with records and information management principals and practices for both paper and electronic records program policies, procedures, best practices and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication – ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience developing and delivering presentations and training materials
- BA or BS degree with fully demonstrated business acumen for Information and Records Management.
- MA or MS degree preferred
- Certified Records Manager or Electronic Records Management certification a plus