Chief Records Officer - DIS - req4053
Posting closes on: 2/4/2018 at 6:00pm CST
The date after which applications are not guaranteed review is 2/4/2018
Hours per Week: 40
Hourly or Salaried: Salary
Funding source: Hard Money
Number of opening: 1
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Location: Finance and Fiscal Services
Job Summary and Description
- Establishes, develops and maintains the Alamo Colleges’ records management program and archives.
To view a complete job description, click here.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of experience, education and training that equates to the required degree.
- Six years information management or business experience of which four included the management of one or more records and information functions.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in a relevant information management or business management discipline.
- Eight or more years of management experience, two of which include the management of one or more records and information functions.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Must possess a valid Texas driver license. Must be insurable through Alamo Colleges’
- Prefer Certified Records Manager certification.
Motor Vehicle Report is required in addition to background check and drug screen