A Guided Historical Tour of the Texas State Cemetery
Please RSVP by clicking here.
- When: Thursday, October 26th
- Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Texas State Cemetery; 909 Navasota Street; Austin, Texas 78702
- Parking: Parking is available for visitors at the Visitor Center on Navasota Drive between 7th and 11th Streets. Handicap accessible parking is available at the same location.
- Directions: From IH-35, take the 8th through 3rd Streets exit (234B). Turn east onto 7th Street. Drive six blocks and turn left on Navasota Street. The cemetery will be on the right.
- Lunch will be served.
- Meeting Fee: $5 for members and $10 for non-members and guests (including first time guests); please note that RSVP and payment in advance on the website is preferred but payment by cash, check or credit card is accepted at the meeting
- Note: Restroom facilities are limited. It is suggested that visitors wear comfortable shoes due to the terrain of the grounds.
For additional information on the Texas State Cemetery click here.