The Foundation is looking for a researcher to work on a freelance basis on a research project on the topic of Blockchain Technology.
The research should address, at a minimum, the following questions:
- Because blockchain executes a checksum at various distribution points, where is the actual record?
- What retention concerns are raised here? (Keeping as an active record, an archived record and e-discovery?)
- How is destruction defined and executed?
- Who owns the record?
- Are there defined lifecycles?
- What are current standards and best practices? Do they differ by industry?
Additional information on the research project can be found on our web site: www.armaedfoundation.org
A liaison from the Foundation will be assigned to the project and will be a resource to the researcher.
Funding: $5,000.00 (USD), paid in three installments
Contract Term: 8 months from date of execution of contract.
Copyright: Copyright will be retained by the Foundation.
Deadline for Applications: June 1, 2018.
Applications: E-mail your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience to: email@example.com