Our new website has launched! The Austin ARMA Chapter is very excited to offer an improved registration process and member features such as unique member logins, the ability to setup member groups as needs arise and so much more! In addition, we are proud to showcase our Business Partners in our new Business Partner Showcase page and to feature our Business Partner Sponsor of the month on our homepage.
In 2020 the ARMA Board of Directors voted to transition from using Squarespace to Wild Apricot. Wild Apricot specializes with non-profit organizations and memberships sites. There were many reasons to make this change, some of the top reasons were to improve the registration process, provide better reporting options and to have more control over site security.
The noteworthy benefits of our new website are outlined below:
- Create your own membership account here. Note, that this does not sign you up to join ARMA International or the Austin Chapter. This membership account is for access to special content on the website and to help us improve our event registration process.
- Improved look and feel for a better website interaction experience.
- New homepage that includes the Austin ARMA Chapter's "Top News", "Events", "Join Us", "Featured Business Partner Of The Month", "Chapter President" and "Job Opportunities" quick-reference sections.
- Easy access to browse our products, shop and support the chapter.
- More information about our committees and how to join in the fun!
- A new donation feature that allows for donations to be made right from the website. Donations really help the chapter to grow, allows us to provide members with scholarships to certain training events, provide more education to members and the public, help the community through events like Shred Days and much more!
- Events are highlighted prominently and it is easy to see which events are going on, which events are upcoming and which events have already happened.
- Refreshed information on our "About Us" and "Chapter Resources" menus that include instructions on how to join ARMA International and the Austin ARMA Chapter, highlights the chapter awards and member points, provides information about educational opportunities, tells you all about the latest chapter news, list out job opportunities from local businesses and gives you links to important resources.
- A new Business Partner Showcase that gives our Business Partners more opportunities to be featured on our website; providing advertising for our Business Partners when they sign-up to sponsor the chapter at our various events. New sponsorship levels will be introduced on the Business Partner page.
- Special content for our members on the members only page, to include full presentations of our past speakers, educational & networking opportunities for our members and more.
- Special content for our Board Members and individual access to committee information that will provide the Board and committees better ways to interact with each other - especially during these times when we can't get together in-person.
- The best part of all - the registration process is smooth, easy to understand and provides better information to our Membership Committee.
Welcome to Austin ARMA Chapter's new website! We hope that you enjoy the new experience and look forward to receiving any feedback you wish to share with us. Click here to ask questions, post feedback and provide new ideas for content.